Popular Posts

Coursehero application skipping uploading of credentials

Hi I just got into beermoney and I wanted to ask something to redditors here who applied as a tutor in coursehero. I started my application today but after I selected the subjects, the site made me skip the next steps. I didn't get to upload my credentials but the site told me that my application was already received. When I go back to my dashboard it says "Continue application" which I assume means my application didn't actually went through. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you guys have any idea on what happened? I tried repeating my application but everytime after I'm done selecting the subjects it still skips the next steps.

submitted by /u/serpentine1307
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wn3bdx/coursehero_application_skipping_uploading_of/

No comments:

Add Comment