Popular Posts

Atexto Tasker Login Says Forbidden

I have never had a problem logging into Atexto as a tasker until just recently. It says "403 Forbidden" when I go to log in. Is anyone else able to log in or is everyone having this same problem? I saw on the Trust Pilot website where someone had signed up & when they went to log in got the same page I did. I tried to contact them but there is no way for taskers to contact them that I see. The only contact place I see is for people interested in their services & it doesn't give you a text box to type a question in only where you can leave your information for them to contact you about signing up as a business to work with them. I don't know what to do about this since I can't contact them. Anyone else have any ideas or having the same problem or is everything working on your end with Atexto? Let me know please because I am just so lost right now. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/SnowBunnySwag
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wr8agr/atexto_tasker_login_says_forbidden/

No comments:

Add Comment