Popular Posts

Airbnb Gift Card Frustrarion

I am just trying to be a good beer money student and need some serious help. I am attempting to buy 1000 dollars worth of airbnb gift cards and just want to get some type of cash back, points for future gift cards etc. I am from the USA but am currently traveling in switzerland and am headed to Turkey after this. I don’t want to fuck with buying them through Swagbucks and use a VPN bc I know I will get banned. Also, I don’t have a sams club membership where the airbnb gift cards are currently 3% off (wish i did). Any ideas where i’m not going to get fucked over? Or am I out of luck bc of my location?

submitted by /u/RevolutionaryNet8550
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wkk5jr/airbnb_gift_card_frustrarion/

No comments:

Add Comment