Popular Posts

UHRS temporarily blocking you for the hitapp running out of hits?

I was working on UHRS via clickworker on the other day, and was working on "[CAQ] Answer Usefulness EN" and "Identify Adult Queries - Chinese".

I have always been obtaining high spam accuracy on both hitapps (86% and 95% respectively), after working on them for 5 minutes and 2 hours respectively, I received the temporary ban message "You have been temporarily disabled"

I wasn't speeding through them (On and even longer than the recommended hits time), and have always been on a high spam accuracy.

When I look at the blocked category of hitapps, it shows that both hitapps, after temporarily blocking me, have 0 hits available.

So I was just wondering if UHRS is just blocking me the hitapps running out of hits, has anybody ever encountered this before?

This is so unfair!

submitted by /u/Koshepen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w5accl/uhrs_temporarily_blocking_you_for_the_hitapp/

No comments:

Add Comment