Popular Posts

Question about Respondent study payout

I did my first study through respondent a month ago today actually. The study was for cleaning products and I had to do it all in the QualSights app. It was pretty much just record myself shopping for products and answer questions etc. etc. I finished it up rather quickly and got it all in. I spoke to the people doing the study in both respondent and the qualsights app saying they received my submission and I was all good I just had to wait for the study to finish up. I noticed the study was supposed to finish up but they ended up extending it and I didn't think much about it figuring all the participants just didn't get everything in. They closed it a few days later again. Here we are today and I still haven't seen a payment and my status on respondent still says invited. I contacted the researchers through both places again to see if there was any kind of update or info on the project and when I might could expect to see payment? That was earlier this week and I haven't heard back from them on either place. I've done 2 more studies on repsondent since then and have already received payment for them both. I'm still new to these focus study type things so I'm not too sure if this is normal? Am I just being impaitient? Or should I be trying to contact someone from respondent to look into it?

submitted by /u/Novajinxx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w64htu/question_about_respondent_study_payout/

No comments:

Add Comment