Popular Posts

Mode / Current Music Human Verification?

I'm new to reddit and just started running Mode (formerly current music as I understand it).

I redeemed my first reward recently with only email and phone number verification. Once I showed it was legit, I got my roommates hooked on it, and when one of them just attempted to redeem it was asking to turn on their selfie camera for human verification? : / They were sketched out.

Is it a generic thing that's making sure it isn't a bot? I asked a friend that is a software dev that said it's likely facial recognition vs facial verification...which apparently is more advanced and less common?

We all want to keep using the app but are unsure about them storing our pictures. I said I'd do it for them if they're paranoid about verifying lol. Would me doing it for them potentially invalidate their redemption?

Any advice is welcomed.

submitted by /u/hoosiermd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w3r5qy/mode_current_music_human_verification/

No comments:

Add Comment