Popular Posts

Has anyone else noticed Rakuten taking your cash back away?

I had a legitimate purchase of Sephora and got about $6 back. Those $6 have been sitting there for a while and we’re supposed to pay out around august. When I first made the Sephora purchase the $6 was posted on my account within days, and a few days later it went missing. Contacted them and they reposted it. It was a legitimate purchase.

Well I just checked my account and now my total is $3 not $6. They completely took away like $3, gone just like that. I get direct deposit and it wasn’t paid out.

They’re scraping dollars away thinking I won’t notice and I’m sick of it. Worst part is I can’t use the virtual assistance to get it back because it’s supposed to be $6 and they took $3 of the $6. And tbh at this point id rather just boycott them instead of calling to get it resolved. I believe this is being done on purpose.

Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/confleiss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w6ctst/has_anyone_else_noticed_rakuten_taking_your_cash/

No comments:

Add Comment