Popular Posts

For hire Entry level Virtual assistant

In addition to freeing up a lot of your mental energy so you can concentrate on the essential things, a virtual assistant will organize your work and thoughts so you may have a clear plan of the actions you need to take to accomplish a goal.

My skills :

Social Media Management

Scheduled post , Post Captions

Making appointment arrangements

To-do lists and work organization

Advertising campaign management

Customer service entry-level/non-voice

Email Managing

Managing Emails

Copyrighting

copy-and-paste tasks

Research

entering data

Basic SEO optimization

Basic graphic design with Canva

I would sincerely appreciate it if you would allow me to work for you while I try my best to advance in this sector.

submitted by /u/empressjacob224
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w56ol8/for_hire_entry_level_virtual_assistant/

No comments:

Add Comment