Popular Posts

Converting SMS payment to cash

I’m looking for gift card stores online that accept payment by sms as an option.

I have phone credits that can be used but many sites aren’t offering pay by sms.

The most prominent pay by sms method would be boku or fortumo which is accepted by most telcos.

Does anyone know any websites that accept pay by sms? Id love to be able to deep dive in Google search to find any online retailer or brand that does it.

I tried G2A but only a tiny selected portion of cards work with pay by sms and it’s usually the terrible ones.

Also I have carrier billing for the App Store, if there are in app purchases in certain apps that utilise App Store payments purchase then please let me know if these app as well.

If it works I’ll send someone a 5-10 dollar card lol Thanks

submitted by /u/Tinkerlover69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w7cc2r/converting_sms_payment_to_cash/

No comments:

Add Comment