Popular Posts

Cloud cover on traffic camera images

I think this is just the worst kind of hitapp. I admit it pays well but i have a few issues. 1. Guidelines are very vague and don't help in complex situations. 2. Have no feedback system to learn from your own mistakes. 3. Camera all over the world with .1 MP resulation can't tell for s*** if it's overcast or clear sky. 4. Korea is always drowning in light fog but idk if i should mark it as fog or to a clear sky. I'm just confused so i mark half as fog and half as clear.( I got banned permanently at 78% hit accuracy tho) 5. Crown with the worst possible camera available giving me a hard time with that overexposed sky that looks like overcast.

Edit: UHRS hit

submitted by /u/Thunderlord_x
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wc929c/cloud_cover_on_traffic_camera_images/

No comments:

Add Comment