Popular Posts

Are there any resources which compare time spent to money made? Would you be interested in seeing this information?

I read the "who paid you" threads and I see people making great money on MTURK, but my understanding of the platform makes me think people are putting in hours and hours to get those funds. UserTesting, from experience, nets me $10 for about 10 minutes of work.

I think the $/h ratio is important information for deciding to start a new beer money site. Is this a post or document which shows this information? Would people be interested in adding time spent as part of the "who paid you" template?

submitted by /u/wannabenerd95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w22cri/are_there_any_resources_which_compare_time_spent/

No comments:

Add Comment