Popular Posts

Why are Qmee surveys so hard to qualify for??

I feel like I answer enough questions to complete what would be half of a normal MTurk or Prolific survey and then all of the sudden in the middle of the survey it kicks me out and gives me the "Oh No! You didn't qualify!" bullshit screen. I have no proof and I don't want to make any false accusations, but it FEELS like they milk users for info and then drop them before the end so they do not have to pay. Does anyone have a similar experience with Qmee? I don't know what to do. If I keep trying their stuff then I'm missing out on working on my MTurk.

I should note that I've made $3.71 from them over the past week but this is the first week I've tried them and I've tried what would probably be $10-$20 worth of surveys so far had they let me finish and accepted my responses. I do not cheat.

submitted by /u/Johnny-Bagadonuts
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/vcxiby/why_are_qmee_surveys_so_hard_to_qualify_for/

No comments:

Add Comment