Popular Posts

My offer on swagbucks disappeared, will I still get paid?

I am so confused. I've been completing a game offer for over a month now. It had no specified time limit, but I am just a few days from completing it. However, when I checked on S.B. I quickly noticed that a new offer is up for 14 days and a different amount of points and my old one has disappeared. For context I got the offer on S.B. but it's from offertoro to be exact.

If it has disappeared, will I still earn my points for completing the offer? How should go about it if they don't recognize my completion of the offer? Who should I contact?

Is the offer now null and void?

submitted by /u/Bitter-Anxiety8815
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/viskfz/my_offer_on_swagbucks_disappeared_will_i_still/

No comments:

Add Comment