Popular Posts

Receipt Hog redemption of $5, but PayPal doesn't want me to have it (SOS)

So I racked up up to $5 dollars (1000 hog coins) on Receipt Hog and redeemed it to my PayPal, Receipt Hog was very cool about it and sent it to my PayPal, but that's where the problem is starting...

I get the email to add the $5 to my PayPal, log into it to claim, BUT PayPal asks me to add my already-added email to my PayPal account, I press "yes" and after a moment, it says "Error". I try it the second time, still "Error" I try it countless times and it still says "Error". what's sad is that there's a time limit of one month to claim that money into my PayPal but no matter how many times I try to, PayPal just won't let me have it.

I've always known that PayPal was incompetent but I didn't know they would do this to me, treat me like a criminal over $5, it makes me sad that something so easy could be made so complicated by a stupid company like PayPal

my few questions about this is:

  1. what happens if the claim date expires? what will happen to the $5 that I can't claim?

  2. is anyone here dealing with the same problem as me?

  3. is there any way to get around this so I can get my $5 already? I'm a good girl 🥺

submitted by /u/sweetenedsweetener
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/uqeh24/receipt_hog_redemption_of_5_but_paypal_doesnt/

No comments:

Add Comment