Popular Posts

Mturk making me pull my hair out

So I was very excited to get accepted to Mturk. But wow, I am floored by how many hits I have done that were a waste of time.

I'll go through a job very thoroughly only to be told I didn't do it right after spending ten minutes on it.

It is very disheartening.

I did one where I was asked to compare "distorted pictures" to an original. It was basically the same photo in most cases. I gave my honest answer. 36 times.

When I was done, I was told I didn't do the it right and to start from the top.

Is Mturk even worth it? I was optimistic because it seems like some people are making very good money!

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Psychological-Car715
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/uus3yv/mturk_making_me_pull_my_hair_out/

No comments:

Add Comment