Popular Posts

I got into Prolific

I saw some recommendations recently about other sites that perhaps had more consistent payouts or, at least, less denials, and saw Prolific as a suggestion but that they had a long wait list.

I applied and then sorta forgot about it and got an email saying I was approved, and I filled out my profile and stuff last night and have yet to have been denied for a survey, and they've all paid really well without feeling time-wasty. mturk is better for other tasks but prolific actually lived up to its hype! For reference, I was in queue for a few months. I think I signed up in late march or maybe... mid april... so maybe 1-2 months max, I guess.

I had a handful of surveys, filled out my entire about me page (attentively since they even have attention checks in there, too, which I found amusing), and now had 30+ waiting for me in the morning. I read the other threads with similar stories and read their advice from those comments too, so I'm quite excited to actually have a chill way to do surveys HONESTLY and get things that let me be 100% honest without worrying about disqual.

I only did a few of these surveys to make sure it all worked and I haven't done many but the amount I made in what feels like very little time on surveys that were actually not a complete chore to do would make these offer walls blush.

Highly recommend, and definitely try to read everything and don't rush; I have a feeling any reports of people getting banned just don't read thoroughly.

Much love everyone!

submitted by /u/Felicityful
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/uu7o9k/i_got_into_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment