Popular Posts

Why doesn't Prolific want me anymore?

I have read that some people here have been banned from Prolific for no apparent reason but was surprised it happened to me. Other than not being active there for eight months, I don't know why they don't want me anymore.

Bill

📷

Angela (Prolific Participant)

25 Apr 2022, 09:49 BST

Hi William,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm afraid you won't be able to take part in further studies on Prolific because your account has failed one or more of our automated checks, as well as our manual review. Unfortunately, I can't give you any further information about the specifics of these checks and won't be able to reverse the decision.

You can still cash out any money in your account.

I must stress that, while we thank you for your interest in the platform, this decision is very much final. We're also unable to allow restricted participants to create new accounts, so please don't attempt this.

Thank you for understanding and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.
📷

Best,
Angela

Participant Systems and Support

📷

Wborg28532

23 Apr 2022, 01:24 BST

For a variety of legitimate reasons, I have not done anything on Prolific since August 2021. I want to become active again, just went to my account, and discovered that my status is On Hold. Please reinstate me so I can do studies again. Thanks.
William Borg

submitted by /u/InfamousOil6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/udau5n/why_doesnt_prolific_want_me_anymore/

No comments:

Add Comment