Popular Posts

About All These Cashout Game Apps...

So, I have several random games on my phone (Eggs Inc, Death Incoming, Clusterduck, ect) that I play fairly often. During the course of game play, I will often see 10-20 ads that claim to offer huge payouts for playing simple games.

The ads always claims that you can earn anywhere from $200-$1500 from just a couple levels and they always claim that the money you win will be "transferred to PayPal instantly".

The ads are almost always over the top. It usually includes:

1) Asian actors using robotic English dubbing 2) Same actors used in different ads 3) Ad for completely different game, rebranded with sloppy cut-n-paste text or audio. 4) Claims of instant cashout with "no ads" 5) Claims that the reason people say the payouts don't work is because they're using a copycat game

I've tested out a small number (maybe 10) of these games over the last year or so. Nearly every single one has been a complete fraud and total waste of time. My JustPlay app is my favorite and the only one I have that has proven to be legit.

I'm just curious to know if anyone has discovered a game app that actually works like the ads claim? You would think that with so many of these kinds of games out there, that someone would find one that is real and legit, right?

*And I know a lot of people just use the survey apps (Qmee, Streetbees, ect) or the third party apps that require you to download additional apps to earn points (Mistplay, RewardedPlay, ect). I'm not talking about those; I'm more focused on the solo game apps that make these outrageous claims. The ones like: 1)Shake Money Dice (FAKE) 2)PusherMania (FAKE) 3)Starry For Cash (FAKE)

Has anyone ever found one of these crazy games that isn't a complete and total scam??

submitted by /u/Rough_Listen_5907
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/u8qutv/about_all_these_cashout_game_apps/

No comments:

Add Comment