Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $25 to take $57 worth of Beef Sticks, Milk, Cheese, Drinks, Toothpaste, and more!

Here are the goodies.

It's been a while since I've posted my hauls here. Unfortunately there hasn't been many great deals lately, and I've been a bit busy dealing with some personal issues. The Dollar Tree had some excellent deals though, so I decided to make a trip to the store. This haul is on the smaller end, but the amount of cash back was mighty in comparison.

 


Total: $57.96

Coupons: $1.00

Total Cash Back: $82.77

Final Cost: -$25.81 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. All of the coupons were printable. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. I did most of my shopping at Wal-Mart, but the Colgate and Airwick came from the Dollar Tree.

 

Brandclub is a new addition to my hauls. If you're not familiar with the app, you can read about it on the post I made the other day. I also have a guide about how I do trips like this if you're interested.

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals I didn't/couldn't take advantage of:

  • Back To The Roots Soil - There are a lot of good deals on Ibotta and Fetch. You can get two bags of free soil. I already finished my bonuses though.

  • Maxwell coffee - Ibotta is giving $1.25 back on the $3 containers.

  • Deodorant - Shopkick has a bunch of deodorant deals right now, which can be money makers if you have the small trial sizes at your store.

 

Afterthoughts

It's been a while since I've done a bigger haul, and it really shows. It took me longer than it should have to make up a plan, and the store was packed so it took me a while to shop as well. It seems people are starting to panic buy again, because a lot of items are completely wiped out. I was able to get a pretty great return though, so the trip was well worth the time. I did get some weird looks from the deli guy when I asked for 4 bags of the same kind of cheese though. Thanks Prodege.... I had to submit that one for review since it didn't detect it.

 

Food From Deals

Here are a couple things I've made with deal items since my last post: Cheddar Jalepeno Sausage Roll Ups, Bratwurst & Cheese Pasta Bake, Beef & Mushroom Pasta Bake, Reese's Ice Cream Dessert. Each one cost $1 or less for a whole pan.

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can fill out this form if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ti12l6/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_25_to_take_57/

No comments:

Add Comment