Popular Posts

Paid to exercise apps that link to fitbit?

Any good Paid to Exercise apps out there that pay to paypal?

I figure I'm walking anyway so why not make some money from it. I didn't see many mentioned on the megathread or whatever it's called and wanted folks who had experience with em to give input/share their favorites. I don't care if it is fast or slow progressing, I'm gonna be walking anyhow and gee it's better than walking for free at any rate, even if I'm only getting a fraction of a cent a day. I greatly prefer apps that attach to Fitbit but google fit works too if need be. I don't frequently check MOST apps I have so even if it is slow progress I probably won't notice it.

I currently have Achievement/Evidation on my phone.

submitted by /u/RPhunter0392
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tlz3k2/paid_to_exercise_apps_that_link_to_fitbit/

No comments:

Add Comment