Popular Posts

I have no idea how to use Rakuten (on phone/app)

I just got Rakuten and want to buy on Alliexpress (AE). I click on AE and it takes me to the website and not the app AE on my phone. I can't log in on the 'website' and it crashes a lot. Can I just buy off the AE app and Rakuten 'detects' it? I can see you can put in a card/paypal, so can it track thoese payments? Or can I only buy off the 'website'. Its a pain to sign in especially when it crashes and since what I wanna buy is in a cart its more convenient to use the app. There's (I think) 30$ to gain here due to a special going on right so I wish to take advantage of it, or should I just leave it?

submitted by /u/throw4a34ycom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tfb108/i_have_no_idea_how_to_use_rakuten_on_phoneapp/

No comments:

Add Comment