Popular Posts

Any good alternatives to S'more?

I've used S'more for several years now but lately they just stopped crediting to my account. I keep reading how you need to unlock the screen 10+ times, or leave the lockscreen running for a good bit, but none of that works at all. I see plenty of ads, but never that 0.10 per day. I attempted to uninstall the app just to reinstall and see if that fixes it, but now I get an indefinite spinning circle thing when launching the app and it never goes past that.

Anyone know of any good alternative lockscreen apps? I don't really even care if they pay less than S'more at this point, because S'more pays nothing.

submitted by /u/LeLoyon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ttfakm/any_good_alternatives_to_smore/

No comments:

Add Comment