Popular Posts

test.io/uTest/Test Birds?

I'm registered with all 3. I'm not sure that I want to actually use any of them becausei feel like the payout is low for the effort that goes into finding bugs.

I liked Test Birds the most because there were very specific tasks, a and submitting bugs is good but optional, however I don't think I'm ever going to get tests from them.

test.io and uTest will very similar, but I sat on test.io for hours and couldn't for the life of me find any bugs. Does anyone have experience with want of these that can offer their opinion on the pros and cons of each, and if they're worth the time?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/intoxxika
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/sqt0yf/testioutesttest_birds/

No comments:

Add Comment