Popular Posts

Any voice recording apps/sites?

So I done several "one off" voice recording gigs over the years involving basically just recording yourself reading phrases from a script. It's not voiceover work but usually it's done to train AI. In the past I've done a few of these gigs through Facebook Viewpoints and Appen and then also that one random site that offered the hour long gig that was shared on here a long time ago

So long story short I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites or apps that offered this kind of "work" at any sort of regular intervals. I've been on this sub for a long time now and haven't seen anything so I'm not really hopeful but I figured I would ask just in case.

submitted by /u/SCHokie2011
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/sushpy/any_voice_recording_appssites/

No comments:

Add Comment