Popular Posts

I'm lost and tired

I'm getting tired of pursuing school with no idea for a future career. Even the thought of a career makes me depressed, mainly because there's none out there that I have any interest at all. With covid making school hard, and seeing others out in the world making money either actively or passively online, it makes me want to pursue something like that instead. To those of you who have felt a similar way or dropped out of college to pursue online financial gain, what is your advice? What did you do that has worked and not worked? Is it possible to make a living or at least a couple hundred dollars a month online on your own time with barely any startup capital?

I'm just having difficulty coming to terms with the reality of having to follow a deadline, or a schedule, a feeling of "you must do this". Any advice would be much appreciated, did not mean to turn this into a rant, I just can't help but feeling I'm not the only one who's going/gone through this, and to those who've made it into financial freedom, I just want a direction to look, because right now all I can see is a brick wall.

submitted by /u/evmf343
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/sew5tk/im_lost_and_tired/

No comments:

Add Comment