Popular Posts

Freelancer.com | Is it normal that Staff message you about their Preferred Freelancer Program?

I just got a message from a "Freelancer.com Staff" regarding their Preferred Freelancer and this verified badge thing.

The message goes like this: " Hi, [my name]! I have been observing your profile and your work experience looks awesome! I'd love to help you get the verified badge! I am [Staff name] from Freelancer and I am inviting you to join our Freelancer Verified Program. This program will give you incredible benefits to bid on high value projects with verified clients. Would you like to know more? :)" Yes, there's an emoji which is a red flag/

I checked the profile and it have 'Preferred Freelancer badge' and 'Verified Freelancer badge'

however their username is like "TheirNameVerified", which is weird. And on their bio it says " Hi! My job is to look for outstanding profiles to make sure we are maintaining the quality of freelancers on the platform! :) "

This is a scam right?

submitted by /u/ThePaperGamer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/sdxhlt/freelancercom_is_it_normal_that_staff_message_you/

No comments:

Add Comment