Popular Posts

Applied to VIPkid and Magic Ears, its been weeks and haven't heard anything, nor any answers to my emails?

I'm just confused because I made a really good video, with props I printed and cut out, and spoke exactly as it was shown in the exemplars, but they arent responding?

I just really need a side hustle that's online. I work 9-5 and I cant do instacart because no car. I applied to a lot of things but had no luck? I have some things up on Etsy and fiverr, not enough at all..

Does anyone know if there's something I can do that's an instant sign-up like Rev (I'm on rev)? Like something that I can sign up and work on right away?

submitted by /u/lavagirl2345
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/sgkq70/applied_to_vipkid_and_magic_ears_its_been_weeks/

No comments:

Add Comment