Popular Posts

Got recruited for two focus groups via Swagbucks, but never got paid!

So I had a streak on Swagbucks where I got recruited into focus groups that were higher paying. One was for a mascara brand... I tested the product for a week. The other was for a sausage study for $30... I had to actually buy the sausage and make a video, which I did. There were also other surveys that had that "exciting survey" icon where I should have gotten a few extra bucks... but my Swagbucks has been at the same amount for a while now! I know some of these pay out weeks later...but my account has been at the same amount for a while now!

Does Swagbucks have actual customer service where I can check on the payment? The sausage study I did via text message and I have no idea what the name of the company actually is (I tend to do surveys when I am drifting off in bed... that is when I accepted the focus groups)... any words of wisdom would be amazing right now!

Has this happened to anyone else?

submitted by /u/Psychological-Car715
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ri3fwq/got_recruited_for_two_focus_groups_via_swagbucks/

No comments:

Add Comment