Popular Posts

Earned prepaid card won't work

I've spent over two months earning a $30 prepaid american express and now it won't work anywhere. I've called them three times and they are no help, they've told me to wait and also to contact my "merchant" because they must have some reason they are not accepting my card, like maybe they don't allow prepaid cards, so now I'm waiting for a response because I don't know what else to do but I'm almost certain the fault is in the card and not the merchant. I just tried it somewhere else and that wouldn't work either. This is horribly frustrating and makes me not want to mess with any of this again. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, did you figure out a way to fix it, or just lose the money?

submitted by /u/Nienna324
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/re39wg/earned_prepaid_card_wont_work/

No comments:

Add Comment