Popular Posts

Walmart.com Cashback with In-Store Pickup Orders?

I swear I seen this mentioned online before but could barely find anything with a Google & Reddit Search.

If you use the various CB Websites like TopCashback/RebatesMe/etc with Walmart.com and do an In-Store Pickup order, don't you have to start counting the days before filing a missing cash back claim from the pickup date?

I can't prove it, but I noticed the charge on my Credit is always pending until Pickup, so I'm thinking Walmart probably to prevent fraud, doesn't charge card or pay affilates until the customer for a fact picks up the items.

submitted by /u/ReddiePenguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/r2xza3/walmartcom_cashback_with_instore_pickup_orders/

No comments:

Add Comment