Popular Posts

thoughts on remotasks?

I tried it a while ago. learnt how to do LiDAR tasks and was really excited about it, but finishing every task took me about 30 minutes and it seemed everything I did was horrible, so I got about 0,05 cents per every task I did.

Got pretty bummed about it, so I didn’t keep doing any other task. Right now, I am short on money, so I’m willing to go back to remotasks since I can’t find another alternative that works (got rejected from mTurk because of my country, and any other task place I find has like one task available, and it never changes)

Is it worth it? Do you know any task that has a decent pay of at least $1 per task? Has anyone tried bootcamps and are they worth it?

submitted by /u/queervelous_kid56
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qwdmf2/thoughts_on_remotasks/

No comments:

Add Comment