Popular Posts

Has anyone else have an issue with music earning on Current Music app when activating earning?

I have a Samsung Galaxy (8.0) and when I try to activate music earning, it doesn't work. It shows that music is playing while I'm on the app, but it shows a red bar at the top with text in white saying "Music Earning is Off: Tape here to activate."

I thought it was just a glitch, but whenever I lock my phone screen, it shows the red bar is still there, which means I'm not earning points, even though I already activated the music earning.

Solutions I've tried:

  • I completed a survey, (tried earning points from a game as well, still doesn't work)
  • I clicked the Red bar at the top that says Music Earning is Off,
  • cleared cache/force stop and restarted app/restarted my phone

I've had this issue ever since the last update I think

Does anyone else have this issue or a solution to it. please let me now, thanks.

submitted by /u/Vlvzyz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qwgini/has_anyone_else_have_an_issue_with_music_earning/

No comments:

Add Comment