Popular Posts

Question about Appen Smartphone Questionnaire

Good day, i just found this sub. I just wanted to sign up at Appen, and to finish the application it wants me to scan a QR code on my phone (alternatively copy a link into the phone browser). I have a samsung galaxy note 8, but i keep getting this error message:

Smartphone Verification Failed.

We were unable to verify your smartphone device. You may only register an Android, iPhone or Windows smartphone device with us at this time. This appears to be a Linux SMARTPHONE.

So obviously this isn't a linux, and i can't go on with my application (only way to do that is to check the "i don't have an internet enabled smartphone" box, which would basically ruin my chances to even get work, wouldn't it?

Anyone know what I could do about this?

submitted by /u/GenjiVEVO
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qqf0nm/question_about_appen_smartphone_questionnaire/

No comments:

Add Comment