Popular Posts

dining rewards stack question

Here is my plan:

rakuten dining (rewards network)

dosh (also on RN so only attach it to my non restaurant spend cards that I use for travel)

Hooch (TAP)

payce (Affinity solutions for visa/MC and empyr on Amex) + ??????

What is currently the best Figg/Empyr passive app of these below that I should link to my cards for restaurant store spend and pair with Payce or use exclusively as the dining one on my Amex?

-swagbucks local, acorns, nerdwallet, capital one local offers, Pei

Also does mypoints dining stack with swagbucks local cause it runs on Groupon's dining network vs. empyr's? If so I will add it as well.

Also curious if Freebird does not mix with any of the above?

Thank you

submitted by /u/chasethechurn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qu6op0/dining_rewards_stack_question/

No comments:

Add Comment