Popular Posts

Advice on how I can possibly utilize my already big amount of traffic?

Hey, I need some advice!
So I have a lot of traffic that I get daily, I monetize it through Linkvertise and its been making me a decent amount of money for the past few months, I'm just starting to wonder if there's potentially any other way I can use ONTOP of Linkvertise to maximize the income I'm getting from the traffic that's already there?
I feel like there might be something out there that I can use in combination with Linkvertise to really take more advantage of this traffic, you know?
I tried linking multiple link shorteners in a chain, but all the other ones that I have tried besides Linkvertise seem to be a scam in one way or another.
I'd really appreciate any advice or ideas anyone can give me.
Thank you!

submitted by /u/PunkJezuz666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qtptdi/advice_on_how_i_can_possibly_utilize_my_already/

No comments:

Add Comment