Popular Posts

UHRS speed bans are absurd, am I doing something wrong?

The days are gloomy the fog is thick, UHRS bans are making me sick.

Illogical bans is all I get, to the extent it makes me wet (EYES, my eyes are wet).

The speed bans are worse than the poetry you just read, I know its bad cause I wrote it, I know they are speed bans cause my correctness percentage -or whatever its called- is always more than 75%.

The rules, I used to think correct, are:

  • If a hitapp shows 30sec/hit, that means at least 30 sec, no less than it. 45 seconds, 1 minute for 30sec/hit is no probelm.
  • If a hitapp shows 5hit/page and 10sec/hit, that means atleast 50sec/page.
  • If a hitapp have no time limit described you have to retain a 45sec/hit speed.

Any rules or tips will be appreciated, any kind of information will be helpful.

Now I am trying to do a hitapp with 9sec/hit and I dont want to get kicked out of it thou redditors have helped me alot, please help me, its my last shot.

submitted by /u/Electrical_Yard_7443
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/q8s4le/uhrs_speed_bans_are_absurd_am_i_doing_something/

No comments:

Add Comment