Popular Posts

Question to those who do work through UHRS and Serpclix (and any of those types of sites)

I made accounts on both of the sites I mentioned. I noticed a lot of people saying it can pretty much only be done on a computer, which I am fine with. I have a laptop but it is (no joke) going on 10 years old and browsing on it is painful. I mainly use kt to store things on for now. I was looking into getting something to replace it, likely a refurb until I can get something better.

My main question is, does it have to be a Windows PC or can it be done via a chromebook? I know serpclix has a browser extension that has to be installed and I wanted to find out if it can work on a chromebook or just windows. I don't mind either OS, but the price difference even between refurbed windows laptops and chromebooks can be pretty large.. I just wanted to figure this out so I can narrow down my choices more. My brain is telling me probably not since chrome uses apps and it wouldn't recognize it the same but that's why I'm asking anyone who does use it, incase someone knows for sure either way.

If anyone knows the answer, I'd really appreciate it.I have a lot going on and need to move in the fairly close future and wanted to get more options for income lined up before I have to go anywhere so I'm not out with nothing.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/jlbd783
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/q95bpm/question_to_those_who_do_work_through_uhrs_and/

No comments:

Add Comment