Popular Posts

Playspot app payout issue.

Anyone gotten a payout from the Playspot app recently? Just tried to cashout $100 Amazon gc and the email reply said they detected a vpn(never used one) but they also said deactivate it then try again. How do I deactivate a non-existent vpn. Now whenever I try to cashout I get the "error, try again" message that now I see a lot of users complaing about.
Just wondering if there's any chance of getting my reward. Ever.
Since they're located in Europe and the BBB is not an option, I reported them to the Play Store for fraud, so if anybody else had this happen, feel free to pile on.

If you did eventually get a reward,how long did you have to keep trying? Did you have to do anything special?
Any feedback appreciated.

submitted by /u/Richie3953
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qbr965/playspot_app_payout_issue/

No comments:

Add Comment