Popular Posts

Not Receiving Honey Gold Gift Cards

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I am sure many of you are aware of Honey Gold and how it works. I redeemed my rewards points for about $550 in gift cards. I did this back on 7/26/21 and the transaction is still pending. I have sent multiple emails to Honey about not receiving the gift cards within 24 hours but still have not heard anything back. Has anyone experienced this issue before? Does anyone know what to do about it? In the past I have gotten my gift cards for a lot less value quickly but not this time. I also checked my spam folders and all that.

If you are wondering how I was able to get so many rewards points I was a purchasing agent at my last company so I put Honey on my work laptop. When your company spends tens of thousands a day it's pretty easy to rack up the points. I would recommend those of you in purchasing/procurement jobs to look into this if IT will let you download Honey.

submitted by /u/puddinpoppat42069
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qhppz8/not_receiving_honey_gold_gift_cards/

No comments:

Add Comment