Popular Posts

Need help , will I get charged?

So a few days under a month ago I signed up for TCB news offers most of which didn't even credit. So I stayed subscribed to them while contacting support until now, 1 day before the free trials end (on the 16) No two of them had this dumb ass rule about needing to cancel like 72 or 48 hours beforehand which I wasn't aware of (because they literally also said cancel anytime) but they said I would still get charged. Honestly I was already having a shitty experience with TCB but having to pay for these now would just be the icing on the cake because it would mean barely any profit. I also have insufficient funds in my bank account , they claim to be non refundable and their call lines are closed . What should I do? Because honestly I don't think its fair that I'm charged for a rule that was probably in the fine print of an email.

submitted by /u/RevolutionaryPaint26
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/q8vjzs/need_help_will_i_get_charged/

No comments:

Add Comment