Popular Posts

Easy Swagbucks 10$ offer Harry Potter:Hogwarts Mystery

Hello! Am just returning the favor for an easy offer I ran into the other day here, this hogwarts mystery game is extremely easy, you just have to get to year 2 in 10 days.

I think I completed this in ~2 days of very minimal effort, mostly just waiting for events to unlock after you run out of free speedups, and for energy to respawn.

To get to year 2, you basically complete 10 chapters that take you through some story I didn't really listen to, because you can just tap the screen and skip all the dialogue very fast, which is very good. I think I got to chapter 6 on the first day in probably 2ish hours? Could probably be done faster by someone more motivated. You get a lot of free speed boosts early on, so you don't have to wait very much. I also got like a huge chunk of energy for some reason, I forget why but hopefully everyone gets it. After chapter 6 it slowed down a bit cause I'd run out of energy but still pretty minimal effort and only took around 2 days to complete. Chapter 9 is the last real chapter, chapter 10 is "years end" and you just go home and start year 2.

In terms of gameplay, mostly its just dialogue, and when you go to class you tap different highlighted portions of of the screen to gain stars to complete the lesson. Every time you tap you use a bit of energy, that increases as you level. There are 3 stats you get XP for as you go through these lessons as well that help for dialogue sections where you have to convince another character to do something for you, but not much else in terms of completing the offer. There is a wizard dueling thing that you have to do once or twice that is also effected by the stats, but beyond that not much else.

Anyway, just figured I'd drop this here because it's very easy and I haven't seen it talked about yet :) proof of payment

submitted by /u/frizzykid
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qjovlh/easy_swagbucks_10_offer_harry_potterhogwarts/

No comments:

Add Comment