Popular Posts

Anyone here do the invoke 7pm est 120min study on oct 25th?

I did the survey and then the next day I got two emails saying the study was still available but ignore if I already had taken it. I ignored the emails but I haven’t gotten a email saying thank you and to expect to be payed in 2 weeks.

I did one a few weeks ago and the next day I received a thank you email. So Im curious if my session counted. Maybe they didn’t have enough people so they just resent the email invite the next day to everyone? I just find it strange how this one has been. I made sure to watch the video and participate fully and make it to the end.

submitted by /u/sammyandebony
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qh4tbw/anyone_here_do_the_invoke_7pm_est_120min_study_on/

No comments:

Add Comment