Popular Posts

What are the best "Play these games to earn rewards" apps?

There's tons of apps out there that will pay you for playing games. I'm not talking about those pachinko "you can cash out when you hit $100" ones (that you never will hit 100) but more like "Play Gardenscapes and we'll give you 200 points and you can cash those out for giftcards!

Originally I used Appstation and had relative success with it, various $10 gift cards paid out. Then they changed their whole format and stuff (instead of rewarding by the minute they'll do "we'll pay so-and-so amount when you reach level 50!") and added surveys.

So I've moved on to Mistplay and honestly my experience with that has been mostly fantastic (the one hiccup is that one game they stopped rewarding me for because they said the google play store didn't credit them with the DL). Honestly, mistplay is a great app and I do recommend. However all apps like that will dry up from time to time and only have the 'slow rewards' games available, but I constantly see ads for other apps like it. What would everyone here say is the best ones they use?

submitted by /u/RKO-Cutter
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pus2w8/what_are_the_best_play_these_games_to_earn/

No comments:

Add Comment