Popular Posts

Qmee and Quick Thoughts (Review)

So I've been using the Qmee and Quick Thoughts apps for the past few weeks now and I've managed to earn a decent amount on both in the short time I've been using them and I just wanted to say these are some of the best survey rewards apps I've tried.

Qmee allows you to cash out at any time instantly with PayPal. There's no minimum balance required and the cash is instantly sent to your account.

Quick Thoughts allows you to quickly earn cash towards gift cards (Itunes and Amazon) with ($2.00 to $ 7.00 per survey). The minimum balance required is $10. And there's a 3 day wait period to be verified. Once you're verified you can cash out at anytime instantly and the gift card code will be sent to your email.

So far I've earned about $40-$60 with Qmee and about $50 dollars in Amazon gift cards.

Anyways I just wanted to share my experience with these two apps so far. 🙂

submitted by /u/shaetoons
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/putfqw/qmee_and_quick_thoughts_review/

No comments:

Add Comment