Popular Posts

Product Report Card issues?

I have been doing surveys and in-home testing with Product Report Card for several years and made a decent amount here and there depending on what's available and what I qualify for. I mainly rely on the emails they send and not their dashboard. A few months ago, I noticed that they stopped emailing me, so I sent a support ticket and they fixed it and then the emails started again. Now recently they stopped again. I emailed support but have not heard anything back yet. I know I can just work off the website dashboard but was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or any other problems?

submitted by /u/MrMattyMatt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/py4bcs/product_report_card_issues/

No comments:

Add Comment