Popular Posts

Problem with transaction methods (Don't have one)

Hi. I'm a freshman college student who have no sufficient equipment in my studies and planning to work to some online sidelines.

I'm thinking about testing some website usability reviews (I'm fairly good at English and have different types of devices to test with) and maybe some transcription jobs like gotranscript and rev (Good listening skills, 59+ wpm [if that matters]).

The problem is, I don't have a paypal account and even a debit card to link for the transaction of payment. I'm in the Philippines and I don't know how it works honestly. Will it work? What should I do? I really need some money.

submitted by /u/ProFasdeagvor4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pp7236/problem_with_transaction_methods_dont_have_one/

No comments:

Add Comment