Popular Posts

Curious what the best accessible sites are

Hi all,

Curious if anybody knows what the most accessible sites are? I think I'm going to try Prolific... I hope I can actually get surveys. I tried a bunch and ended up getting screened out or couldn't get past screening.

I'm a screen reader user and know that some mTerk tasks aren't possible for me to do. A lot of the offers are for things I don't need such as insurance etc. I do like Prolific's $6 an hour per survey, not this stupid 1000 points = one dollar.

Curious here if anyone else uses a screen rader and would recommend some sites. I know Swagbucks is alright but I want to join a number of sites like everybody else here.

submitted by /u/Orinks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pp4vam/curious_what_the_best_accessible_sites_are/

No comments:

Add Comment