Popular Posts

I thought you guys might be able to answer a question I had about Fetch Rewards

I have an app called Fetch Rewards which I’m sure has made it on here by now, but just in case I’ll give a quick rundown. You download the app and take a picture of ANY receipt and get points for it that you then redeem for gift cards, with bonus points for buying sponsored products. You can also sign into your email and use digital receipts.

The problem I’m having right now is that I’m wanting to redeem my points, but a lot of the stores say “in store only,” and I’m just wondering how that would work before I go and spend my points on them. Will they send me a gift card in the mail or what? I just don’t want to end up having to get out my phone and such causing the line to wait longer and being a general nuisance to the employees

submitted by /u/SquidTK
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ps5rzg/i_thought_you_guys_might_be_able_to_answer_a/

No comments:

Add Comment