Popular Posts

Coinout seems like a MASSIVE waste of time

For those unfamiliar, Coinout is a receipt scanning app. When I started using Coinout, it would pay me about 25 cents per receipt. After the 10th receipt, it plummeted to 2 cents per receipt although sometimes I'll get lucky and get about 7 cents. At this rate, I'll need to scan about 40 receipts to make one dollar but I can't cash out until I make $20. so I'll need to scan about 800 receipts to make $20. I feel like most people only scan about 15 receipts a week or so which means that It'll take me 53 weeks to finally cash out, which means that I'll make about $20 A YEAR using this app.

Is there something that I'm missing with Coinout? Is there a way to make more off of my receipts with it?

submitted by /u/0wlBear916
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pwlfv8/coinout_seems_like_a_massive_waste_of_time/

No comments:

Add Comment