Popular Posts

Anybody have experience with RebatesMe?

I am using RebatesMe for the first time and I just made a Macy’s Purchase on Sat morning.

I did everything according to the terms that are just like other similar cash back sites. “Click their link first, make sure cart was emptied, etc”.

Anyway I just thought it was strange that I got an automated email “We see you clicked on the Macy's store. However, our records show that you didn't end up making a purchase.”

Has anyone else gotten this type of email? I am not sure if because I messed up the first two Shop Now” clicks but I definitely ordered and it’s already being shipped.

submitted by /u/ReddiePenguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/prea49/anybody_have_experience_with_rebatesme/

No comments:

Add Comment